If I had one wish for the world is to identify psychopaths and get them out of your life.
99% of all of the problems in the world come from them and worse, how we empower them.
This story is so interesting to see how a psychopath can enter your life and what can happen.
Identify these people in your life now because when the collapse happens, they will lose their minds.
I also liked the opportunity to speak with Jane and hope this opens up more opportunities to expand the conversation.
1. What was your motivation behind delving into this sick story of murder and deception?
2. It is very difficult to identify psychopaths, especially if you have no prior experience with them, because they are experts at hiding their true motivations and emotions. In fact, my second most popular video on my Greatest Truth Never Told Youtube Channel is called Identifying Psychopaths. Can you describe the mask of sanity Jodi Arias presented to the world and the sick twisted person that was underneath that you expose in your book?
3. Hurt people, hurt people. I have found that underneath almost every psychopath there is some emotional or physical trauma that happened in their early life that motivates most of these psychopaths. Is there anything in Jodi Arias’s past that might have turned a once normal girl into a murderer?
4. Since psychopaths tend not to have any real sense of self, as they are emotionally shallow people, they tend to mimic the looks and language of their intended target. They are essentially playing a role to get what they want. Can you describe for us how Jodi Arias physical, linguistic and even sexual presentation changed so much from her blonde bombshell relationship with Travis Alexander to her boring brown hair and glasses routine at her trial?
5. Psychopaths live in a world where their perception is their reality. They have to create a little bubble of lies in which they operate that provides the justification for all of their horrific actions. This way they are always appear calm and composed and there is no sign of internal struggle. This fools so many people into believing the lies they say. Where as people who have identified the psychopath and their lies, tend to come off more emotional than the psychopath. Can you talk about the bubble of reality Jodi Arias lived in, while we clearly say saw her psychopathy?
6. While psychopathic murders tend to get the most attention in the media, I feel the world would be better off if we could identify the psychopath next door and cut them out of our lives. What should people do if they realize that they have a toxic and possibly psychopathic person in their lives?
7. A psychopath is defined by a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc. I look at a guys like Anthony Wiener, San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, Lance Armstrong, Tiger Woods, Alex Rodriguez and a lot of the people that are at the top of power in politics, finance and industry and see so many psychopathic traits in those we empower. Do you feel that power corrupts or that the corrupt seek power?
8. Jane I wanted to finish up with your overcoming alcoholism which I know is something you speak very openly about. I see how generational sins are passed unconsciously from one generation to another. I also see that we all have it in our power to face whatever demons may haunt us and make it a point to not pass it on to another generation. Do you have any help for people that are dealing with these generational sins?