Now, I am not a fan of Bill Gross and I believe his actions of late have been that of a psyop from the ultimate insider. The reason why I say this is, for a guy so connected to the Fed, (I mean he has Alan Greenspan on his payroll) he sure is very loud against it. He said that he sold all of his treasuries and is actually short them. He also said that there will be no QE3. He has gotten beat the last few months with that trade and talk. Now he is talking about the silver market. (Remember PIMCO has over a Trillion on paper assets… there is less than a Billion dollars of silver on the entire CRIMEX…)
The twitter is essentially saying that the oil release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and the International Energy Agency was a politically and economically timed manipulation to try to stop “bad” inflation. These market manipulations have nothing to do with the long term trends in play and are more tricks the Elite use to try to kick the can down the road. Think of it as the master of the universe pulling policy levers to scare the masses into doing their bidding.
The strange thing is that he did not need to bring up the May Drive By Silver Shooting. He could have just said that the release of oil is a market manipulation trying to juice the market and left it at that. The fact that he did, shows me that this trillion dollar manager of paper and ultimate insider took notice at the action in one of the smallest markets out there. Not only did he take notice, he understood what happened in May. He saw that there were 5 successive margin raises in 8 days that stopped silver from going parabolic and crushing the dollar. He said that all of these actions will not stop higher inflation.
- He understands that their paper money they peddle to the masses relies on the ability to keep them fooled that debt is money.
- He knows that if people woke up and sold their paper assets for real tangible assets en masse the system would fall apart.
- He knows that the Elite will do everything in their power to keep these markets from running away from them.
- He knows that the debt is unsustainable.
- He knows that real tangible assets are going to rise as the infinite money creation hits a very finite world.
- Maybe he knows that when this all falls apart, the world is going to want men of his ilk strung up for the crimes against humanity they committed?
- Maybe he knows that the end is near and it is a good time to get on the right side of history and warn the people?
- Maybe Bill Gross could be the Most Dangerous Man In The World?
I hold my breath for no one.
I know the end of this story.