Take a few seconds to look through this list and see if you can identify someone in your life that fits this list of traits.
- Glibness/superficial charm.
- Grandiose sense of self-worth.
- Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
- Pathological lying
- Lack of remorse or guilt
- Shallow affect
- Callous/lack of empathy
- Parasitic lifestyle
- Poor behavioral controls
- Promiscuous sexual behavior
- Early behavior problems
- Lack of realistic, long-term plans
- Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
- Many short-term marital relationships
If you did find out that someone that fits this description, you have a real life psychopath in your life.
There are only two types of people in this world; those that want to be left alone and those that won’t leave you alone. Psychopaths are social predators that prey upon society for their own selfish needs. Chances are this person is responsible for that sick feeling you have in your stomach. Chances are this person some how sucks the very life out of you every time they enter the room. If you are involved with one, the ONLY solution is to make a clean break and disassociate yourself with them immediately and quietly.
- There is no changing them.
- There is no rehabilitating them.
- There is no getting them to see your way.
- They believe they are smarter and superior to the rest of the world.
- They will never seek help.
- They destroy all in their path, just so that they are on top.
These emotionally hollow social predators are very hurt and deranged people. They are not Hannibal Lecters. They are more like slow acting poison that destroys all that is good in this world. They wear the mask of sanity and look like normal people, but underneath that normal facade lies an emotional black hole.
- If you work for one- quit.
- If you love one- dump them.
- If you live with one- leave.
- If you are partnered with one- get out.
- If you shop at one- boycott.
- If you invest with one- buy silver.
- If you watch one- turn off the TV.
- If you vote for one- stop voting.
NO AMOUNT OF MONEY OR GUILT should keep you involved with these people. They will put up a huge fight, because they know that their way of life is dependent upon your sacrifice and servitude. Have confidence, from someone who has personally made a few of these breaks, that the world is much brighter without them. By enabling them, you become responsible for spreading their poison by adding legitimacy to their world. Your association gives the appearance of sanity. By leaving them, you will not only open your world open to a truly happy life, but you will help turn back the world into a place where good people can live in peace.
Please send this to everyone you know who is involved with a psychopath. When you are aware, you can prepare.