As far as physicians go, the majority of them earnestly want to help people, but they are in a box, defined and controlled by the establishment [like the public and the MSM]. The establishment controls what they know, what they perceive as truth and what they are willing to believe. Internship and Residency is kind of like boot camp. They are beaten down, exhausted and then they are molded into the image of the establishment. They are also kept functioning in that image by regulation, peer pressure, demands of insurance companies, lawyers, ridiculous lawsuits (that’s us), and the law. They don’t even have one general class in nutrition and its effects on health [only therapeutic diets]– this is foundational! Continuing Education provided free by the drug companies keeps them on the path as well as keeping them so busy they don’t have time to do much reading outside of the establishment. They are also want to keep themselves together and only associate as a group and often have not mingled with non-doctors [this may not be the case today but it was very much so in the past], this establishes and maintains group think.
There have been many “heretics” that have left the ranks after experience has created cognitive dissonance. One of my favorites is Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, and his “confessions of a medical heretic” and “How to have a healthy child in spite of your doctor”. All you have to do is open your eyes and be open to the truth no matter how painful. You can see alarming trends in death, damage and disease from medical treatments, just like in the 1800’s, alongside wonderful surgeries and saving of life; its almost a paradox. You can also see the concerted efforts to dissuade people from using natural approaches or alternative methods.
This “heretical path” is the path Dr. Hahnemann took. He couldn’t abide by the cognitive dissonance so he took the path that unbiased observation and careful experimentation lead him down, despite its painful and consequential results from many of his peers, utter rejection and chastisement. Yet he still continued; because he had opened a door he was driven to walk through, that unbiased and unconcerned observation, thrusted him through, and we have the gift of homeopathy as a result. How many other therapies that are truly gentle and most effective are we missing, because the status quo must be maintained at all costs? Even to the tune of millions per year who die from the status quo?
Don’t even get me started on the hypocrisy, double standards and injustice of this medical system, where millions die each year from unnecessary surgery, complications, hospital acquired infections, correct use of drugs, drug interactions, etc. etc. yet even if one were to fall ill or heaven forbid possibly die from a herb or “supplement” they (the establishment) want immediate action, regulation and removal from the market. How many years does it take to remove a hastily approved drug with high death tolls? Too long. [example: Avandia]; physicans are hard pressed to even attribute changes in a persons health to a drug (especially the sacred cow vaccines) it’s “old age” or something ridiculous like that; so more drugs are prescribed to take care of the new symptom as well. What a racket! This is all done under the convenient umbrella of “protecting the public”. This, my friends is a tyrannical and unjust mechanism. Why is it ok to die at their hands but not even get sick using another modality (even if you did it to yourself by not reading the label!). Why are we not the arbiters of our own destiny and in control of our own bodies and health choices? They believe again that we are the military; that we do not have sovereignty over our own bodies because of the “public good”. We do not possibly know enough about ourselves to make even a generally good choice for our health. They are the “experts”. What is that quote about an individual’s best choices for himself are better for society that the choice of a few for all.?
About vaccines, why do we have to use only their ideas, which involve more and more drugs? Like how about focus on health and improving the internal terrain of the body so it doesn’t support disease of any sort, not just reduce susceptibility to infections disease? I mean homeopathy was kicking the butt of those diseases many years ago – prior to antibiotics why can’t that be another choice we can make in acute conditions? Why should they have absolute say in what is “good” or “not good” for the public? It is only one very limited perspective on disease and health. “Public Health” is a leviathan and has woven its tentacles in all aspects of our lives (more of this soon because of the healthcare bill); now that the state is paying for our healthcare they control our bodies and what we can heal them with (just like the military men). They keep pushing and have taken the extreme view of “allowing” us only certain amounts of salt to be served to us at restaurants in certain places (thanks to the first lady). More and more control all under the wonderful umbrella of “public health”. They in reality should be in charge of public sanitation and that’s about it. Epidemics could be managed by physician/other modality cooperatives which share information on what essential oils, herbs, homeopathic medicines etc. are working or have worked on a similar condition in the past. We shouldn’t be limited by the drug companies to have them as the only answer to our medical problems; and if their answer doesn’t work we are SOL and have to accept death or injury as a result of “can’t do anything further” because nothing else is allowed public discourse. I refuse to accept that answer because I know it is not the only answer. I choose to live outside their box and not be limited by it.
And how about the sheer number of vaccines they are pumping into people? Surely, even if a single vaccine is ok for a person to detoxify, the antifreeze, mercury, aluminum, etc. in it, how about the cumulative effects of now 35 of them before they are teens (and more on the way and in development all the time)? What about the never leaving the body accumulation of these things? Not to mention the use of chicken, pig, human embryo, and other proteins that can trigger immune problems later or cross the human/animal barrier for disease because of direct injection into the body. These things should be questioned and investigated thoroughly before ANY new ones are added and maybe decrease them to pre-1980 levels to see if all these diseases (like autism etc.) decline.
If I only accept what I am told by the box of modern medicine and simply roll over in resignation I am missing a great opportunity to grow and with great hope even to heal myself if it is God’s will. This all seems like common sense to me now, but it is only because over time I have removed the fear programming they have put in place against choosing another modality for any reason. It’s almost like leaving an abusive relationship for a good one; it’s so different, so strange, so scary and suddenly I have to take the responsibility for my own health instead of always asking someone else. Your fear of the unknown can seem greater than the pain of the moment so you usually remain with the familiar no matter how great the suffering; we must break this. Many people also do not want to take any responsibility for their predicament. “ I don’t want to change how I live, just give me a pill”. This is a fatal mistake! The impatient and instant gratification society finds difficulty with what it takes to truly be well.
It takes great courage and fortitude to change, you need to find a support when those inevitable days of doubt come; and some cases are very appropriate for allopathic care, if you want you can “double check” with your doctor, but don’t expect any kind of encouragement. I had to read and learn and grow in my knowledge of myself and listen to my body. My medical training helped, but all those years of indoctrination and practice habits create a definite path in the brain and to create new paths, and allowing new ideas and methods to take root is like reformatting the hard drive of your brain; it’s very perceptible, takes work and can be difficult. But as I read more foundational material (Beuchamp, Naessens, Rife etc.) this made more sense to me and answered all the unanswerable questions of the current paradigm. It brought peace to my understanding and once I read the high levels of success of homeopathic remedies in the epidemics of the past, when antibiotics are failing at an alarming rate and we are told that we just have to accept it I say “rubbish”! Embrace the new medicine, which is the old medicine (take care of the body and it will take care of you) and breathe a sigh of relief.
But just to be clear about the agenda of the elite regarding us “common folk”, wars, vaccines and “health care”, you only need to listen to their own words.
“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
- Jacques Cousteau, 1991 UNESCO
“Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind…. Any group of farmers who permitted their best stock not to breed, and let all the increase come from the worst stock, would be treated as fit inmates for an asylum…. Some day we will realize that the prime duty, the inescapable duty of the good citizens of the right type is to leave his or her blood behind him in the world; and that we have no business to permit the perpetuation of citizens of the wrong type.” [and just who do you think they believe the “right type” is? Certainly not us who would challenge their beliefs and actions! ]
- Theodore Roosevelt to Charles B. Davenport, January 3, 1913
“I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing… War… has hitherto been disappointing in this respect, but perhaps bacteriological war may prove more effective. If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full… The state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of that? Really high-minded people are indifferent to happiness, especially other people’s… There are three ways of securing a society that shall be stable as regards population. The first is that of birth control, the second that of infanticide or really destructive wars, and the third that of general misery except for a powerful minority…”
- Bertrand Russell, THE IMPACT OF SCIENCE ON SOCIETY 1953
“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”–Prince Philip
“Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World.” (this is for) reasons of national security, and because the U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less-developed countries … Wherever a lessening of population can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resources, supplies and to the economic interests of U.S.” —Henry Kissinger [this greedy man is truly imperialistic and evil; this is the basis of all our “aid to the third world; food for sterilization etc”.].
And now my personal favorite Bill Gates: “First we´ve got population. Now, the world today has 6.8 billion people. That´s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent [ that’s 900 million to 1.35 billion deaths they WANT TO CREATE using wars, healthcare, vaccines and purposeful plagues)!], but there we see an increase of about 1.3.”–Bill Gates (watch him say it for yourself here: www.youtube.com/watch This is the guy who is experimenting with vaccines he can aerosolize and spray everyone with (chemtrails anyone?). Anyone have a guess to his intent? Think about that next time you buy anything Microsoft makes; you are funding a man who wants to and is spreading death to the world. You fund your own ruin and demise. (He’s not the only one doing this just check out the council on foreign relations and all their supporters in the corporate world)
You can watch a video expose of our current White House Science Czar, Dr. John P. Holdren who wrote in his book, Eco-Science, that human population should be reduced to levels of around 1 billion. www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyK3o-fl27k&feature=player_embedded#at=43
History of Medicine: (from http://www.healingwatersclinic.com/articles/HistoryofMedicine.html)
1000 AD: — “Here, eat this herb.”
1700: — “That herb is an old wives’ tale; take this elixir.”
1900: – “That elixir is quackery; take this pill.”
1960: — “That pill doesn’t do any good; take this antibiotic.”
2000: – “That antibiotic isn’t safe [doesn’t work]; take this herb.”
The cycle is returning once again to more natural therapies because it’s obvious the others aren’t curative, only palliate (to ease symptoms) [even though they are the only ones who can claim that they can cure anything legally; what an irony!].
To observe without prejudice is to see mankind from a health perspective (especially western civilization) becoming progressively weaker with each generation under the current medical care paradigm, despite all the money thrown at it. Some of the broad spectrum problems include:
- More psychological problems;not taught coping techniques, or how to reason; identify and solve problems; our relationships are poor because we spend all our time plugged in, we don’t even know anything about our neighbors (in a good way; our relationships with them are limited in most cases), and the establishment’s answer is of course more drugs!
- There are vague and new diseases cropping up: Chronic Fatigue etc.
- Disease is more prevalent in the population (high rates of many chronic diseases, very rare is someone not taking some form of drug.
- Diseases are more resistant to treatment (antibiotic resistance)
- Chronic disease presents itself at earlier and earlier ages; our children will be less well than their parents or grandparents.
- Lower fertility rates; may couples are finding themselves unable to have children (many people would applaud this, but it is a sign of deterioration of general health).
These deteriorations can be explained by many things;
- The physical degeneration of our population according to Weston A Price’s “Nutrition and physical degeneration”; in other words you are what you eat e.g. “junk” and it doesn’t provide enough for health maintenance or regeneration (fertility).
- The consistent use of drugs that only palliate and do not fix the source of the problem, that in turn causes more disease.
- Chronic use of neurotoxins, pesticides, herbicides and its collective effect on us and our environment (toxic load)
- The negative effects of too much stress, limited contentment [cultivated by keeping up with the joneses] and not enough rest
- The effects of poor or diminishing relationships and waning support systems [using the state instead of forging our own support systems or becoming self sufficient – stress reduces the vitality of the immune system].
- The electromagnetic effects of high EMF fields we are constantly around every day adding stress to our bodies.
- Chronic gut problems; bad digestion, poor absorption, chronic inflammation; that are reducing the 70% of our immune system significantly.
There are more, but this gives you an idea.
This is a VERY BAD path we are on here. Logic tells us that based on the evidence we see before us (not what THEIR “research” shows; look before your eyes in your families etc.) our system is NOT working. Just like the economists who blindly say we are seeing “green shoots” and the economy is getting better; when in fact we are headed for financial Armageddon when the dollar dies. The debt load is mathematically unsustainable; its just a matter of time; so in healthcare modern medicine costs are rising to unsustainable levels when general health is worsening; where is the value here?
For breaks, emergencies; and patch up and go yes modern medicine saves many lives, but I’m talking about the meat and potatoes, daily stuff here. There is NO WAY we would have this kind of perverse health in the majority of the population if we were on the right path. We can barely even “function” without some sort of drug or pick me up [hence the popularity of stimulants of many kinds]. This sets my “spidey sense” off as a calculated plan to reduce the population by “slow death”, especially in light of the quotes above and with the concerted efforts to squash and denigrate any real answers; the continuous pushing of horrible vitality free foods and the food additives that are still unknown and untested that are pervasive in our “food supply”. Please view this chronic disease flow chart that stems from commonly added food enhancers e.g. MSG and its all encompassing heath ramifications. http://www.msgtruth.org/NEWUNIFIEDTHEORY.pdf Excellent source of info, by the way the research and notations are outstanding on this site.
So you see the fact that general health is getting worse is GOOD in their mind (the elite). The fact that more kids are dying from SIDS and VACCINE REACTIONS is GOOD in their mind and actually an achieved goal. The fact that we have younger and younger kids crippled with chronic disease is GOOD in their mind, which means they won’t live as long as their parents and grandparents.
So the Fed Reserve banking cartel started their destruction by addicting everyone to debt so they can pull the rug out from under them and take all their assets when they know they can’t make the payments (real capital for spontaneously created worthless money). These are loan sharks if I ever saw any. The people have then endless work to pay off the debts; there is added stress to marriages, bankruptcy, and poor health.
The Food-Industrial-Complex/AMA started our health destruction by hooking people on the “quick fix/convenience” mentality for both food and for disease; as long it tastes good; it must be good for you and long as the bothersome symptom is gone I’m fine, only to find that the your body can’t function normally so that disease has entered your life and progressed unabated and that chronic debilitating problems are their rewards (plus those added by the drugs themselves). Those pesky things like major diet change and exercise can’t be done; we don’t have time for that. Being too busy to do what you ought is being B= buried U = under S= Satan’s Y = Yoke.
The Elite addicted the populace on freebies from the government so it would grow into what it is today; on promises that will not and cannot be kept, but the promises keep them in power when they know there will be an end to the gravy train. And then when so many are dependent on payouts they will do anything for a loaf of bread and a shelter, no matter how crude or poor quality. This never ends well, but like any addiction it can be broken if you have the willpower, and desire for it to happen.
Unfortunately the poor food quality is mostly the consumers fault. We demanded bread that lasted a month so it didn’t spoil in the store or in a quick amount of time at home; no matter what the chemicals in it did to hurt our bodies. We liked it! It’s our fault that we have to have “perfect” fruits and veggies; absolutely no bug holes allowed. That is not appealing! So they are laced with so many neurotoxins (that is how they kill the bugs) we have exploding neurological disease. And now even that isn’t enough as nature again is reacting in equal and opposite ways to maintain equilibrium; you kill more pests and upset the balance; nature finds a way to make more or so that they can’t be killed (because even the bugs serve a purpose in the circle of life). It’s all about balance in our bodies, in nature, in the world. I can accept a few bug holes, I can grow and make most of my own food. It is worth while to do those things when considering the alternatives. I’m not advocating throwing it all out, just balancing it, be sure you’re getting enough of the raw and good stuff your body NEEDS TO FUNCTION, otherwise you can be guaranteed to get disease. You ‘pay’ now and feel more vigorous alive and strong or you pay later and get disease. Really there is no other alternative that will work. So you could say this is the grand reawakening to our own stupidity (there are things that should NOT change – eating “real” food). We want what we want because it feels good, tastes good or because of the effects of marketing, thanks to Edward Bernays; creating a feeling of need; when there is actually none.
So by ignoring our TRUE needs (self financial security, good health, healthy relationships) we are constantly running after the things the establishment media tells us we ‘need’ to be happy- going deeply into debt to do so (enslaved by the bankers) and becoming progressively weaker in our relationships because we have to work more hours to pay the debts and lose precious time with friends, neighbors and loved ones. And become progressively weaker in health (dependence on convenience foods since are tired when get home, no time to get local foods at farm market, taking pick me ups etc.). This relationship piece is why the Amish refuse to “plug in”. If it takes a community to do something, they stay together and connected, relationships are maintained and strengthened. If one man can do it alone we can become isolated and “me” focused, even forget about our neighbors until they do something we don’t like.
“You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”
So take the red pill and see what it’s really like to live free, even if only in your mind for now. Gradually unplug from the establishment (except in true need and emergencies.). It takes work, and personal responsibility but well worth the effort to be again in another way more self sufficient. You can also find among yourselves massage therapists, Osteopathic doctors (who do osteopathic manipulative medicine), chiropractors, nutrition therapists, homeopaths, oriental medicine practitioners, and other healers who can help with your journey, its about other choices first and the most risky ones taken last and only if absolutely necessary (true informed choice; balancing good and bad effects) with having the most extreme on the bad effects being the last resort (modern suppressive drugs).
In my next installment I’ll discuss a homeopathic experience.
- Help! And Homeopathy, Eileen Nauman DHM, EMT, Blue Turtle Pub, Cottonwood AZ, (1998). (excellent advice for medical stabilization; awaiting ambulance and homeopathic remedy helps; be aware of her spiritual context in some cases at the end are not traditional philosophy in homeopathy)
- Homeopathy for farm and garden, Toward A Homoeopathic Agriculture; Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj; Mark Moodie Publications, Gloucester UK, (2006). (only text for agriculture and plants so far).
- Discovering Homeopathy, Dana Ullman PhD, North Atlantic Books, Berkely California (1988).
- The Healing Crisis Bruce Fife ND, Piccadilly books Ltd; Colorado Springs, CO; (2010). (not homoepathy; but excellent understanding of how the body naturally heals)
- The logic of figures or comparative results of Homeopathic and other treatments, Bradford, Dr.Thomas Lindsley (1847-1918)/ Ullman discovering homeopathy pp 126 – 127.
- The Life and Trials of Gaston Naessens, The Galileo of the microscope; Bird, Christopher; Les Presses de l’Universite de la Personne Inc; Quebec Canada; (1990).
- Introduction to Homoeopathic Prescribing, S.M. Gunavante B.Jain Pub, New Delhi India, (2002)
- Homeopathy Medicine of the New Man, George Vithoulkas Simon & Schuster Pub, New York, (1979).
- Homeopathic Science and Modern Medicine, the physics of healing with microdoses, Dr. Harris L. Coulter, North Atlantic Books, Berkeley California, (1980).
- Homeopathy, Medicine for the New Millennium, George Vithoulkas (1932 – ), International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, UK (1985). (complete introduction)
- Organon of the Medical Art 6th ed, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann (1755 – 1843), ed O’Reilly Birdcage Books, Palo Alto California (1996).
- The Rife Handbook of Frequency Therapy with a Holistic Health Primer, Nenah Sylver, PhD; Desert Gate Productions LLC, Phoenix AZ, (2009).
- The Blood and its Third Anatomical Element, Antoine Beauchamp (1816 – 1908); Metropolis Inc. USA/Australia. (original 1912, reprint 2002).
- Homeopathic Dictionary and Holistic Health Reference 4th ed. Jay Yasgur R. Ph, M. Sc.; Van Hoy Pub. (2004). [many items in the repertory and old medical terms not used often now so it’s good for translation!] or just understanding.
- The Principles and Art of Cure by Homeopathy, Herbert A. Roberts MD, B.Jain Publishers, New Delhi, India, (2004).
- Homeopathy in Organic Livestock Production; Glen Dupree D.V.M, Acres USA,(2010). (good, but gets into the beliefs of too many people and sustainability e.g. globalist/environmentalist beliefs); he’s spoken in lectures some excellent ways of how to examine the “non-talking” patient which is helpful in animals, the severely ill or infants and children.
- Lectures on Homeopathic Philosophy, James Tyler Kent MD (1849 – 1916), North Atlantic Books, Berkeley California, (1900).
- The Science of Homeopathy, George Vithoulkas, Grove Press Books, New York, New York (1980).
- A New Model for Health and Disease, George Vithoulkas, Heath and Habitat, Mill Valley, CA (1991).
- William Henry Schwartz MD; Homeopathy; vol V, 1936, pp 15-18/Vithoulkas Medicine for the new Millennium pp107 – 108